Ready for a job with real purpose?
We are the equipment and event rental industry. We provide solutions that help people save time and money by renting the equipment that builds our communities, the tools to improve homes and the goods that create memories at special events. If you have a passion for helping others, then join a $65 billion industry that reflects today’s sharing world by creating experiences that change communities—and lives. Discover your purpose – work in rental.
• Explain proper operation and safety features of equipment to the renter and user
•Analyze the condition of the equipment for safety and operational purposes
•Clean equipment before it goes into the shop, after it comes back from rental, and while it is in the yard
• Assist in loading and unloading of equipment
• Keep the equipment yard organized
• Perform general maintenance of the equipment yard
•Perform other duties as requested
•Uphold company safety standards and ensure appropriate procedures are followed
•Most work will be performed outside
•Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
• May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to concrete, gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene, and cleaning solvents
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
•Must be able to lift/move approximately 50-70 lbs.
• Attention to detail
•Equipment rental industry experience is preferred
•Customer service aptitude
TO APPLY VISIT
314.664.7368 www.werentit.net Pat@werentit.net